Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Conversations

MaKayla and Daddy on the couch while I'm redoing some logos at home for work. They are watching animal planet.

M="Daddy do they get milk out of her private?"

D="No baby, Mommies feed the babies from their boobies, they have milk."

M="Only Moms have it, not you Daddy.
That looks like her private, not her boob. (Tigers)
Daddy, will I have babies when I grow up?"

D="That's up to you baby. Do you want kids?"

M="Yeah, I want 3 kids."

D="Do you want boys, or girls?"

M="I want all girls only!"

D="Well what are their names going to be?"

M"Matilda, Ayla and Sandy. "

She knows where milk comes from, but the baby tiger was eating from the mommy and it looked like her head was down lower because she was on a nipple closer to the tail end. Bless her heart if she has 3 girls.

No comments:

Post a Comment