Thursday, June 16, 2011

Playroom

The kids are super happy with us at the moment. After all this time of having our stuff I finally found the time to call housing and have them come pick up the bed in the spare room and a few other items. This freed up the 4th bedroom for a playroom. I moved all their books, games, and some toys. We still have a lot of work to do but they also have a desk and a computer with games loaded onto it. I don't think the old pc has a wireless card so no Nick JR or anything fun, but I guess that makes life easier for me not having to sit there when they play either. They played on the computer tonight and were in heaven with their old games.

I'll have to take pictures once we get the last few boxes unpacked. We also traded the entertainment center for one that wasn't just a base, but instead has a top and sides for storage. I bought them an Australian television for in there to go with the dvd player we picked up. We had brought our small American television for the kids but after unpacking it we noticed it is crap. Looks like they stored it beside a huge magnet. It was old and crap anyhow but now the screen is rainbow...perdy!!! LOL

On another note work is keeping me busy, I feel like by the time I get the kids home and we change out of uniforms, put away lunch's and all Daddy is home and it's dinner time followed by dishes, baths and bed. Ahh the life of a working Mommy! Jury is still out on if I am liking working, though I enjoy my job.

1 comment:

  1. Can't wait to see the pictures. Noting gives them more joy than an old stash of new toys

    ReplyDelete